January 19, 2018
Visiting the dentist can be stressful sometimes, but it doesn’t have to be any longer. To find out all the things that we can do for you to help you relax when you’re in our care, call Dental Care Center of South Kansas City at 816-399-5539 and ask us about dental anxiety relief.
We do our very best to make your experiences at our Kansas City, MO dentist office as spa-like and patient-centered as possible. If there’s anything we can do to make your visits more comfortable, just let us know! With our help, you may just be able to:
- Get the dental care you need without worrying about discomfort and stress
- Actually look forward to visiting the dentist
- Improve your oral health and the beauty of your smile by getting your dental care in order
Perhaps financial concerns have been part of the reason you’ve put off visiting a dentist. If that’s the case, you’ll be happy to know that we accept a wide variety of payment options, including financing through CareCredit. We also offer various specials and promotions that you can take advantage of
We understand that a lot of our patients keep a nine-to-five schedule and find it difficult to find dental appointment times that work for them. To better accommodate you and your busy life, we maintain the standard business hours you’d expect and offer extended hours as well! Our office:
- Opens early at 8:00 a.m. Monday through Wednesday
- Starts the day extra early at 7:00 a.m. on Thursdays
- Stays open until 6:00 p.m. on Mondays
- Offers appointments extra late on Tuesdays and Thursdays by staying open until 7:00 p.m.
Through our extensive experience, we’ve found that a lot of anxious patients especially like our early hours because it allows you to get your visit out of the way early. That way you can get it over with and get on with your day!
Enjoy Our Many Comfort Options That Help With Dental Anxiety
Did you know that as many as one-in-five Americans deal with dental anxiety on some level for various reasons? We want you to know that you are not alone and that we have seen countless anxious patients. No matter how worried you are, we assure you we can help calm your nerves.
From the moment you arrive at our Kansas City, MO dentist office, we will greet you with warm smiles and receptive ears. We will listen intently to your particular concerns so we can provide the best experience possible for you. We will make you feel truly heard and also answer any questions you have in an accessible manner. Communication is key to our dental team.
On top of the many years of experience we collectively hold, we also complete continuing education regularly. This helps us stay on top of the latest techniques and give you the very best.
We will, of course, numb your mouth with an anesthetic if you get certain treatments that may cause some discomfort. But the potential for some minor pain may not be your specific concern. Sometimes all people need to feel at ease in our care are some comfort options. We offer various amenities at Dental Care Center of South Kansas City, including:
- Headphones so you can listen to some soothing music
- TVs with DISH programming in every care room so you can watch a favorite show or movie while we work on your smile
- Blankets to keep you warm and cozy
- Soft pillows so you can lean back and relax
- Warm aromatherapy face and hand towels for a calming sensory experience
- Yummy snacks and refreshing beverages
If all that doesn’t make you feel relaxed already, perhaps our multiple dental sedation options will. We will administer and monitor your sedation very carefully when you’re in our care. We offer:
- Nitrous oxide, more commonly known as “laughing gas”
- Oral conscious sedation in pill form
- IV sedation
We have also invested in some of the most state-of-the-art dental technology on the market to make your treatments more precise and comfortable. We have the skills and know-how to utilize these top-notch tools!
For some compassionate and professional help in overcoming your dental anxiety, call Dental Care Center of South Kansas City at 816-399-5539. You can also use our online form to book your stress-free visit.