January 2, 2018
The new year has such a great atmosphere for potential. It feels as though we can change just about anything for the better, including our smiles! To find out how we can help you achieve your dream grin with a comprehensive and fully customized smile makeover, call Dental Care Center of South Kansas City at 816-399-5539 to book a private consultation with us.
Because we want to help every patient get rid of their particular smile flaws, we offer a wide range of dental treatments at our Kansas City, MO dentist office. So you can quickly check off one smile concern after another, we can combine a variety of cosmetic dentistry options to suit all of your specific needs.
And because most dental insurances don’t cover the cost of cosmetic treatments, we accept several options for payment. We don’t want financial concerns to stand between you and the smile you’ve always wanted.
We understand that scheduling can also be a little tricky when it comes to seeing the dentist for cosmetic care, so we provide some extended hours that many other dentists do not. With the exception of closing a little early at 4:00 p.m. on Fridays, we keep the nine-to-five hours you’d expect and also:
- Open early at 7:00 a.m. on Thursdays
- Offer visits until 6:00 p.m. on Mondays
- Stay extra late until 7:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Combine Cosmetic Services For A Smile Makeover This Year
We know it can be a little daunting to be confronted with all of your dental choices. To help you determine precisely what you want to do to your smile, we will carefully explain any treatment you are interested in. If you don’t have any ideas of what you’re looking for, we can also discuss the current state of your smile with you, your goals, and any recommendations we have.
So you’ll get a clear idea of what your smile could look like following treatment, we can create a wax-up model of what your teeth will look like when we’re all done. We’ll also create a schedule with you so you’ll know more about the smile-improving journey ahead of you.
If you have any questions at all, just let us know. We are happy to provide information that will be both informative and accessible!
Since there can be so many potential flaws in smiles, we offer a wide range of cosmetic services, including:
- Gum reshaping, which allows us to remove small amounts of gum tissue with a state-of-the-art dental laser, improving the balance of pink gums and white teeth in your grin
- Gum recession treatment, which gets your gumline back in a beautiful and healthy position following recession
- Teeth contouring, which we use to remove a small amount of tooth material to smooth out chips and other concerns
- Crown lengthening, which can make teeth that appear short look longer
- Tooth bonding, which uses small amounts of tooth-colored material to cover up a wide range of imperfections
- Dental veneers, which completely cover the front surface of the teeth they are attached to, hiding chips, cracks, stains, and a whole slew of other issues
- Teeth whitening, which brightens smiles more quickly and effectively than store-bought treatments
- BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® facial fillers to help smooth out wrinkles and other imperfections in your skin
To ensure that your treatments are planned thoroughly and performed with total precision, we will assess your mouth in great detail before we begin. We use cutting-edge dental technologies like digital X-rays and 3D imaging systems to plan and perform procedures. Our dentists and team also stay up-to-date on the latest techniques by completing regular continuing education.
If there is any chance of discomfort, we will numb your mouth with a mild anesthetic before we get started working on your smile. We can also help relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options, such as:
- Nitrous oxide
- Oral conscious sedation in pill form
- IV sedation
To ensure your visit is as pleasant and relaxing as possible, we also offer various amenities, such as:
- Headphones and TVs with DISH in every care room so you can listen to music or watch a show or movie
- Warm blankets
- Soft pillows
- Warm aromatherapy face and hand towels
- Snacks and beverages from our refreshment area
Start this year off right by improving your appearance with a smile makeover from Dental Care Center of South Kansas City. Call 816-399-5539, swing by our Kansas City, MO dentist office in person, or use our online form to book.