Get back your beautiful smile fast with a same-day smile treatment Kansas City, MO area from Dental Care Center of South Kansas City! Dr. Gregory A. Stiver and our professional team can perform any necessary extractions, place dental implants, and secure your replacement teeth all in one day at our Kansas City, MO dental office!
To get a better sense of your current situation first, take advantage of our new patient dental cleaning and exam for only $79!
The Convenience And Speed Of A Same-Day Smile
A same-day smile procedure is a dental implant tooth replacement option that offers many benefits compared to other options. The process:
- Often costs less than combining several services for a smile makeover
- Can typically be completed in just one visit to our office
- Results in better chewing and speaking abilities during the healing process
This is a great option for those who want the amazing final results associated with dental implants, but who don’t want to go any length of time without teeth.
The Same-Day Smile Process
Before your procedure is scheduled, we will measure the inside of your mouth and carefully plan each step of your treatment. This will allow our highly-skilled dentists to precisely place the dental implants so that they heal as quickly as possible! Then, on the day of your procedure, we will:
- Numb the inside of your mouth so you won’t feel a thing
- Perform any necessary extractions to make room for your new teeth
- Place your dental implants
- Secure your beautiful replacement teeth
Comfort Options, Dental Sedation
For optimum comfort, we have invested in several amenities for you to enjoy while we replace your teeth, including:
- Soft pillows and warm blankets
- Headphones and TVs with DISH to entertain you while we work
- Aromatherapy face and hand towels
If you are nervous, we can also relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options!
Get the beautiful smile you deserve in a single visit to Dental Care Center of South Kansas City – call our Kansas City, MO dental office at 816-399-5539 to learn more about a same-day procedure! You can also use our online form to schedule or ask questions.