Let the compassionate team at Dental Care Center of South Kansas City help you conquer your dental anxiety! At our Kansas City, MO dentist office, Dr. Gregory A. Stiver and the rest of our team provide several ways to help relieve dental anxiety!
Treat Yourself To Stress-Free Dentistry
If you are scared of the dentist, you should know two things:
- You are not alone – as many as one in five Americans fear dental visits for various reasons, including a bad dental experience in the past.
- At our Kansas City, MO dental office, we work every day with patients who are just like you!
We understand it’s not simply a matter of “getting over it” when it comes to dental anxiety. Because we believe that fear shouldn’t stand between you and a beautiful, healthy smile, we do everything we can to put our patients at ease.
Your Dental Sedation Options
To make your treatment more comfortable and pleasant, we offer three different levels of dental sedation options:
- Nitrous oxide, better known as “laughing gas,” is our lowest level of sedation. When inhaled, this gas creates a sense of mild euphoria, effectively calming anxious patients.
- Oral conscious sedation is a pill ingested before your appointment so you can arrive at our office fully relaxed.
- IV sedation, our strongest form of sedation, will put you in a sleep-like state while also allowing you to continue to communicate with our team. In most cases, patients have only a vague memory of their treatment.
Calming, Soothing Team
When you arrive at our judgment-free dental office, our friendly team will listen carefully to your particular concerns so we can provide the best care possible. We’re here to help you, after all!
Get Help With Dental Anxiety
Get Our Free E-Book
Find Your New Smile in Our Office Don’t let just any dentist handle your needs. Find out what sets us apart in our exclusive FREE e-book.